- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 14 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 98% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 31 minutes ago
- Information Services
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- along Marcos hi-way, Marikina, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy;
- Highly organized and flexible;
- Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines;
- Must be self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision;
- Maintains staff confidentiality.
- Assists office staff in maintaining files and databases.
- Prepares reports, presentations, memorandums, proposals and correspondence.
- Assigns jobs and duties to office staff as needed.
- Monitors office operations.
- Serves as the go-to for office inquiries and conflicts.
- Manages staff schedules.
- Tracks office supply inventory and approves supply orders.
- Assists in the preparation of department budgets and expenses.
- Supervises all administrative personnel including IT.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Performance Bonus
In a world that gets even smaller and more interconnected, all kinds of products and services enter new markets every day, making it a fundamental challenge for producers and consumers to understand and be understood. Better communication means better access to more choices, thus better lives.
QwertyWorks believes that no machine can ever connect people better than human linguists who can capture original content, context and tone and convey it into the ever-evolving local language.
In 2001, we filled the need to help develop the industry of localization in the Philippines by establishing Touchbase, our team that specializes in Philippine languages. Years of Continuous Improvement enabled us to sustain the "Quality in Quantity” balance and pursue excellence in every project we handle.
Today, QwertyWorks is composed of both Touchbase and TeamGlocal—our international language department—allowing us to connect producers with consumers speaking over 60 languages in 75 country-markets around the globe.
Our track record spans diverse industries including Information Technology, Law, Health, Marketing/Advertising, and Entertainment having rendered not just translation but also quality assurance, transcription, subtitling, bug fixing, user acceptance testing, and market research.