Assistant Branch Supervisor
- Pasig, PhilippinesQuorum Centre, Good Harvest Complex, 73 C. Raymundo Avenue, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 17,000.00 - 25,000.00 PHP / monthPHP17,000.0025,000.0017,000.00MONTH
- Full time
The Assistant Branch Supervisor is responsible for the achievement of sales target and the store’s Inventory control & management, Visual Merchandising and stores upkeep. Supervise branch operations in the absence of Branch Supervisor.
- Assist the Branch Supervisor in forming the weekly and monthly report
- Monitor staff sales performance versus target
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare requisition of outright items
- Assign and monitors store personnel in terms of stock’s inventory
- Recommend removal of non-performing and slow moving items
- Ensure that all products are adequately stored.
- Record, file and maintain documents related to stock’s inventory.
- Monitor availability of office supplies, store cleaning materials and prepares requisition of all suppliers needed in the store.
- Act as a cashier reliever, occasionally.
- Handles store petty cash funds.
- Monitors cleanliness of the store.
- Responsible for the overall branch operations in the absence of the Branch Supervisor.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, any field.
- preferably with 6mos Management Trainee experience; or at least 1yr doing Sales/Retail
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Organizing and Planning
- Relationship Management
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Risk Management
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Leadership skills
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Quorum Centre, Good Harvest Complex, 73 C. Raymundo Avenue, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 10 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.