- Work in a development team to develop integrated .NET applications.
- Monitor application performance at the post-deployment stage and make necessary changes if needed.
- Interact with customers to define project features and requirements.
- Perform code reviews and provide necessary corrections.
- Conduct application testing based on test cases and test plans.
Strong analytical and planning skills;
Good communication and presentation skills;
Excellent problem-solving skills;
Understanding of Agile methodologies;
Experienced with Model-view-controller (MVC) concept;
Knowledgeable in CRUD (Create-Read-Update-Delete);
Knowledgeable in concepts on components of .NET Core structure;
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home