- Ensure compliance of Customer Service 24/7 call service and dispatch.
- Answer queries on services offered by the company to the highest level of customer satisfaction service.
- Ensure the TSG admin reports are properly submitted and monitored.
- Assist TSG Head / Addressing concerns/updates to the TSG Head.
- Deploy Technical Support Engineers.
- Prepare the following required reports and documents:
- Service Report Form / Service Report Database
- Activity Report
- Incident Report
- Delivery Receipts of all machines/units purchased of clients (IB clients)
- TSG Service Order Form
- Good Housekeeping Reports/Site Inspection Reports
- SOW / TSE Quotation Services
- Post Warranty Monitoring
- TSG Certifications/Examinations
- Responsible to act as Services Coordinator with the partners.
- Handling GCSN Events logging and closing of reports.
- Coordinate with client and TSG Engineers the delivery date of part and on-site schedule.
- Monitors escalation and event closure.
- Ensures proper email dissemination to clients and partners about Holiday Support and Good Housekeeping Blast.
- A graduate of Information Technology, Computer Science, or any IT-related course.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- MS Office Proficient.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
About QUESTECH CO. INC
QUESTECH CO. INC. is a premier Information Technology Solution partner. We have established ourselves over the last sixteen (16) years, successfully acquired multiple sales and technical certifications; built relationships with clients across multiple industries, and won numerous awards for sales and engineering achievements. QUESTECH provides solutions to various industries to help overcome business challenges and speed up their technology innovation.