Social Media and Communications Assistant Manager
- Manila, Philippines
- Full time
- Responsible for the management, communication, documentation, and creation of all social media accounts of all QualiMed Health Network SBUs, which include but not limited to Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, in a manner compliant with the QualiMed branding guidelines and the principles of the QualiMed way
- Maintains and strengthen the QualiMed brand through marketing initiatives and social media
- Responsible for analysis reporting
- Must be able to effectively write marketing copies, news items, feature articles, press releases, and other marcomm materials
- With above-average photography and event planning skills
- Skilled and knowledgeable in internet applications and mainstream social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Must be able to create digital/media/corporate comm plans
- Have good networking with media reps and other stakeholders
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any business course - Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications, Marketing or equivalent.
- With minimum of 3 years related experience is required for this position.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.