- Taguig, PhilippinesGF & 2nd Flr, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Identify and communicate with customers with delinquent accounts by mail, phone, etc.
- Work out terms for payment or initiates other actions as necessary.
- Ensure collections operations function smoothly and effectively.
- Manage a team of associates
- Graduate of a 4 year course
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Auditing and Compliance
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Critical Thinking
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.