Clinic Management Nurses | Pulilan, Bulacan
- Pulilan, PhilippinesPulilan, Bulacan, Philippines, Pulilan, Bulacan, PhilippinesPulilanBulacanPhilippines
- Full time
- Provides medical services (First aid, treatment)
- Plans and implements the annual medical examination and executive check-up of regular employees.
- Maintains clinic records and reports and ensures that policy on retention of said documents are implemented.
- Responsible for clinic equipments and supplies.
- Replenish medical supplies; monitor the stock inventory of medicines and other necessary supplies from time to time.
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong knowledge in Occupational, Safety and Health
- At least 6 months of nursing experience
- With valid PRC license
- Good people skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- BLS training is an advantage
- Willing to be assigned in Pulilan, Bulacan
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Medical Industry Knowledge
- Relationship Management
- Record Keeping
- Clerical Skills
- Risk Management
- Customer Service
- Data Management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.