Corporate Planning Analyst
- Pasig, Philippines19th Floor The JMT Corporate Condominium ADB Ave. Ortigas, Pasig City, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Develops, executes, and maintains business process improvement by reviewing existing business practice, formulating, and recommending business processes to achieve organization goals.
- Conducts audit of the results of recommended business processes to identify key risk areas and communicate status to the management.
- Updates business processes to meet changing business needs.
- Coordinates with different departments to develop business process requirements.
- Complies and submits all required documents/ reports
- Disseminates/ releases memorandum for due compliance of all departments based on approved business process and policies
- Develops and maintains business process documentations to be used as reference for preparing for business process assessment, training documents, etc.
- Complies with all pertinent Policies
- Performs other functions as may be directed by the Operations Head
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, or its equivalent
- At least five to ten (8-10) years of relevant supervisory experience is an advantage
- Business Process / Business Operations; Corporate & General Company Processes , Operations and Policies
- Presentation Skills; Decision Making; Coordination; Resourcefulness; Communication Skill (verbal & Written); People Management
- Professionalism; Dependability; Excellence; Integrity
- Must be knowledgeable with ISO procedures
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Education and Training
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 19th Floor The JMT Corporate Condominium ADB Ave. Ortigas, Pasig City
- Human Resources / HR
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.