Senior Product Manager
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
Logistics industry in Indonesia is very unique and Kargo’s ultimate mission is to make it much more efficient with technology. In order to achieve that goal, we need to build some products which are not only fit with the market, but also give additional value to the industry. In our team, we strongly believe that technology in this industry could lead it to more liquid, highly efficient and transparent practice.
We are looking for senior product managers who have strong entrepreneurial mindset, knowledge in product management best practice, tremendous passion in the industry and obsession with customer’s satisfaction. You will be the CEO of the product, envision and execute on the strategy of growing the business and its customer in Indonesia and later, South East Asia. As a product manager at Kargo, you will define and build new digital and offline experience for customers in the trucking industry with the best practice of product management. You will constantly ask questions such as what are the problems that we are trying to solve? How do we better connect the shippers and the transporters? How do we ensure that every experience with our product is what our customer need? What are potentially new products and features that can solve the problems in the industry and could make our current product become more valuable to the customers? In this role, you will work closely with the business team, engineering team, product design team and leadership team to make your idea comes into fruition.
Who you are and what’ll you do:
- Customer obsessed. You will build products that will solve the most challenging customer’s problem in logistics industry.
- Self-driven. You will be the CEO of the product. You will lead the ideation, work together to develop the product that our customer need with our superstar engineers and product designers and define value propositions, product strategy and go to market strategy with the functional team.
- Data-driven. You will frequently develop hypothesis and test assumptions through user research methodologies, synthesize the insights to help us prioritize, define success metrics and continuously manage the growth and iterations of the product.
- Let the best ideas win. You are an open-minded person. You are craving for feedback and continuously aiming for improvement. You don’t care about who said things but you care about what they said.
- Big bold bets. You will hit the ambitious success metrics that given to you. You will face many challenging decision-making moments with necessary risks for each decision.
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university. Degree in computer science will be an advantage.
- 3 years of experience in similar role, handling a portfolio of successful products.
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical capability with strong business and technical acumens.
- Strong communication skill to interact with both internal and external groups, especially engineering, design and data.
- Exceptional leadership quality to build a groundbreaking product.
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Stock Options
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.