- You’re the key in transforming the old, offline brokerage model into the new tech-enabled model of Kargo, by focusing on the Demand side of the marketplace. You will need to leverage project management skills, customer relationship acumen, and demonstrate superior communication skills by working across several different teams within Kargo.
- Driving analyses. Ability to break down high level business problems into concrete analytical solutions.
- Achieving customer growth and retention objectives, including identifying and executing on expansion opportunities
- 1-4 years of any B2B sales & marketing, business consulting, or related experience doing business development.
- BA/BS with impressive academic record. MBA or advanced degree a plus.
- Entrepreneurial mindset. Proven to be self-motivated, self-directed, and eager to take ownership of ambiguous tasks to ensure success.
- Demonstrated record of excellence. Professional work experience not required, but you have demonstrated excellence in an internship, sports team, school or community activity.
- Analytical Thinking. Data-driven mentality and strong business judgment.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to build relationships with cross-functional colleagues and external partners, lead and manage a team, and create a hard-working but fun workplace
- Excellent organization and time management for yourself and your teammates.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.