- Generating leads and attracting new prospects.
- Identifying and selecting trusted transporters.
- Providing shipping quotes to customers.
- Booking orders with transporters.
- Assisting transporters during loadings.
- Tracking shipment status.
- Collaborating with both shippers and transporters to manage scheduled collections and deliveries.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in any major from a reputable university.
- Two years of experience working in a similar role.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suites.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.