- Control and maintain the identification and the updated data of configuration item, its attribute data and master copies of CMDB in order to support other processes in ITSM.
- Provide data of service configuration item for service configuration audit in order to have accurate database.
- Register and update configuration item.
Fixed Asset Management
- Conduct acquisition and identification of fixed asset in order to have accurate asset data.
- Execute and maintain lifecycle process of asset start from replacement, renewal of asset maintenance, insurance, physical checking, disposal and retirement in order to meet SLA.
- Provide stock for lending facility, gather solution for its problem and submit the claim and inspection report in order to meet SLA.
Inventory Asset Management
- Conduct system monitoring, control software license management and execute inventory tool reporting in order to meet hardware and software compliance.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia & English (IELTS score : 5,5 Minimum)
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Have good communication, interpersonal skill, and english proficient (written and oral), Have good MS Office skill sets, Proactive, initiative, fast learner, and good analytical thinking
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in IT/Computer - Hardware or equivalent.
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 4, KTB Annex Building. Jl. Jendral A. Yani Pulomas. Jakarta 13120, East Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.