HC Development Process
- Provide support in Man Power Planning calculation and analysis from WLA, competency assessment and performance results
- Developed promotion letter based on BOD promotion meeting
HC Services Process
- Conduct human capital compensation benefit process for all employees.
- Review to approve medical reimbursement request.
- Develop attendance process report, and medical report.
- Conduct medical checked up base on employee data and schedule.
- Develop reports of working hours and overtime monitoring result of all employees.
- Provide support in relationship with labor union.
- Provide support to the counseling process for employees that needed to prevent and resolve workplace disputes.
- Provide support to the result of counseling with related parties.
- Prepare the document, and make sure the employee resigned fill in it completely, truly and submitted it back to HR before the employee is resigned.
- Create reference letter for employee resigned.
- Calculate resignation and pension fee, in order to deliver employee rights before resigned.
- Circular document of resignation and pension fee to BOD in oprder to ensure employee rights is granted.
- Minimum graduated from reputable university, Bachelor Degree in any field preferable in Psychology, IT or Science background
- Having 1 years working experience in HR/HC area
- Have good communication, interpersonal skill, and english proficient (written and oral)
- Have good MS Office skill sets
- Proactive, initiative, fast learner, good analytical thinking
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- KTB Annex Building. Jl. Jendral A. Yani Pulomas. Jakarta 13120, East Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.