1. Conduct end-to-end Recruitment Process, start from:
- Define Requirement needs from User
- Create the vacancy advertisement.
- Provide list of recruitment preparation.
- Conduct CV Selection process.
- Conduct HC interview to all selected candidate.
- Conduct User interview & schedule arrangement.
- Control Recruitment Process and follow up Recruitment Result.
- Arrange Profile Assessment by vendor.
- Conduct BOD interview for selected candidate.
- Develop Offering letter & Employee Agreement.
2. Collaborating with Stakeholder to create On-Boarding Objectives for New Employee.
3. Create recruitment report & evaluation of new employee.
4. Support in MPP (Man Power Plan) creation and correlates with Internal & External Parties for its fulfilment.
- Minimum graduated from reputable university, Bachelor Degree in any field preferable in Psychology, or any related field.
- Having 3 years working experience in Recruitment, preferably from Tech Company or Recruitment Consultant
- Have good communication, interpersonal skill, and English proficient (written and oral)
- Have good MS Office skill sets
- Proactive, Initiator, Fast Learner, People Oriented, Good Analytical Thinking.
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- KTB Annex Building. Jl. Jendral A. Yani Pulomas. Jakarta 13120, East Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.