Applications Developer (Contract Based) - Yogyakarta
- Yogyakarta, IndonesiaYogyakarta, DI Yogyakarta, IndonesiaIndonesia
- Full time
- Involve in BSI Project Methodology (CMMI) based on the determined role.
- Proactively learn new technologies, concepts and procedures as appropriate to project requirements.
- Design and develop new systems with considering its architecture.
- Create system which can be used to solve customer business problems.
- Provide support to resolve customer complaint and improvement plan resulted from CS Survey.
- Provide periodic report based on the needs of related organizations requirement.
- Support to realize improvement resumed in SII document.
- Resolve incident and problem to ensure the SLA achievement.
- Conduct incident & service request management, problem management, change management, release & deployment and service improvement as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): ASP.Net, vb.net, C#, MVC, Sharepoint
- Preferably Supervisor/Coordinator specialized in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Experience in developing customer based web system will be an advantage (automotive, retail, commerce, multifinance, banking etc.)
- Strong analytical skills in interpreting the requirement gathered and intuitively creative to develop custome oriented web application and platform.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.