We are looking for an experienced Regulatory Reporting Officer who is responsible for the generate, tracking and submission of regulatory financial statement in accordance with local regulatory guidelines (Bank Indonesia, Lembaga Penjamin Simpanan, and Otoritas Jasa Keuangan), as well as ensuring that regulatory financial statement has accurately been analyzed and submitted to regulators on time.
- Perform analysis of trial balance and all supporting data, both quantitative and qualitative, needed to compose regulatory financial statements that will be submitted to regulators.
- Prepare and submit Regulatory Financial Statement in accordance with local regulatory guidelines (Bank Indonesia, Lembaga Penjamin Simpanan, and Otoritas Jasa Keuangan).
- Ensure that Bank's Regulatory Financial Statement had been submitted accurately and completely to regulators.
- Assist in the development of process efficiencies and improvement efforts as well as data quality improvement projects.
- Interpret regulators’ policies and guidelines related to regulatory financial statements.
- Has the ability to work with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (Post Grad degree is preferred) in Accounting or Finance
- Detail-oriented with strong knowledge of (PSAK) accounting procedures and financial reporting practice
- Minimum 4 years working experience with roles in finance, accounting
- Strong analytical ability
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on MS Excel and MS Access
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently and as a team and also have ability to interact with coworkers, management, auditors and regulators.
- Maximum Age : 35 Years Old
‘Good -to-have’ Qualification
- PSAK and its change Training
- Have 3 years experience in Commercial Bank
- Have capability and knowledge in big data analysis
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- 1 opening