Relationship Manager Commercial Banking
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- Full time
- Propose targeted customers, pipeline, marketing banking products and services as well as cross selling through the alliance program
- Relationships with debtors and prospective debtors.
- Collecting & analyzing loan data / documents, conducting trade checking, bank checking, site visits to business premises and compiling Customer Visit Reports.
- Propose credit to the holder of authority.
- Coordinate with risk and credit operation unit for loan process and disbursement.
- Maintain managed customer operations related to banking facility transactions.
- Performing credit monitoring, including credit quality assessment and classification of debtors
- Implement operational Risk Management for each business process carried out.
- Provide excellent service to customers (both existing and potential) by keeping close relationship and managing their investment portfolio credit, e.g conduct regular meetings to assess customers banking needs to maximize cross selling opportunities to market bank's products and service
- At least Bachelor Degree from reputable university with education background preferably from economics, business, engineering or related studies.
- Maximum age of 35 years old.
- Have work experience min. 3 years for Banking Industry relevant field (Account Officer/Relationship Manager Wholesale or Commercial Banking) and min. 2 years in the field of credit.
- Have good market analytics related to Wholesale Banking or Commercial Banking.
- Strong Communication (fluent both in English and Indonesian), Interpersonal and Selling Skills
- Good understanding in applying principle of Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti Money Lundering (AML)
- Good Knowledge Management Risk & Pricing
- Good networking skills in formal and non-formal organizations with various level of correspondence.
Required Skills :
- Certified in Management Risk level 1
- Good understanding in related Banking Regulatory requirements, i.e. PBI/SE BI and POJK/SE OJK
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Banking / Mortgage
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.