- Plan, organize, control and evaluate data backup and restore operations
- Ensure data backup / security policies and procedures are being followed as per Global IT policies
- Ensure data have been backed up and can be restored properly
- Maintain tape backup operations
- Create and Maintain comprehensive documentation for all implemented backup operations
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategics in time
- Communication – Should be able to clearly communicate ideas in technical or business terms with senior business leadership, internal or external, their peers across IT, as well as their team. Demonstrated confidence and professional maturity to interface with senior-level executives.
- Leadership - Assess a situation, prioritize requirements, and then go out to any IT team, including both development and infrastructure, and get support as needed.
- Strong sense of ownership - Feeling of personal accountability for all areas directly or indirectly supporting. Should have willingness to drive people on all sides of an issue to a common understanding and then drive them toward resolution.
- Self-Directed - Has a strong sense of self and purpose. Understands tasks and role, and does not need daily reassurances, yet maintains an open dialogue with all of the stakeholders.
- Self-Motivated - Has strong purposes in order to maintain high working performance and able to motivate peers.
- High level of written and oral communication in the English language.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm and innovations.
- 4+ years of professional experience in the field of information and technology.
Required Skills :
- Experience in data backup & restore that requires use of various backup tools, e.g. Rubrik, Netbackup, Data Protector, TSM, BRMS.
- Knowledge in server and operating system, e.g. IBM I, Windows, Linux, Solaris, IBM AIX.
- Good knowledge in Automatic backup Library (ATL) and Virtual Backup Library (VTL).
- Strong knowledge in object storage as archival storage.
- Good knowledge of banking system operations.
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- 10 openings
About PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk.
Bank Mandiri was established on 2 October 1998, as part of the bank restructuring program of the Government of Indonesia. In July 1999, four state-owned banks - Bank Bumi Daya, Bank Dagang Negara, Bank Exim and Bapindo - were amalgamated into Bank Mandiri. The history of these four banks can be traced back to over 140 years, and together they had contributed to the beginning of the Indonesian banking sector. We are continuously seeking mutually beneficial business opportunities that create synergies, building alliances and strengthening our supporting businesses with and through our subsidiaries, notably Mandiri Sekuritas in investment banking, AXA Mandiri Financial Services in insurance, Bank Syariah Mandiri in Sharia banking, Bank Mantap in micro banking, and Mandiri Tunas Finance in multi-finance. In 2011, Bank Mandiri acquired Mandiri AXA General Insurance (MAGI), a joint-venture between Bank Mandiri and AXA Societe Anonyme, to strengthen Bank Mandiri's penetration into the general insurance business. With various subsidiaries that support our businesses, we have further strengthened our position as a prominent financial holdings institution in Indonesia. Bank Mandiri consistently provides the best service for the company, employees and customers. As the results, we received several awards within this years (i.e. Top Companies 2022: The 15 best workplaces to grow your career in Indonesia by Linkedin; World's Best Bank 2022 by Forbes; Indonesia Outstanding Acclaimed Company 2021 by Warta Ekonomi; iNews Maker Award by iNewsTV; 19th Annual Best Sub Custodian Bank Awards 2021 by Global Finance Magazine; Top Corporate Social Responsibility Award 2021 by Top Business).