- Build, configure and deploy a wide range of application and database servers on Linux infrastructure.
- Support software development teams and associated proprietary software infrastructure and code management / deployment tools.
- Troubleshoot and resolve server failures by leveraging CM to diagnose and fix issues.
- Perform server upgrades and migrations via manual or automated deployments/methods.
- Collaborate with CISO Office to perform system security functions including determination, application, and testing of security settings.
- Maintain proper documentation and develop / adhere to configuration management procedures.
- Implement and manage applications on cloud-hosted platforms (ex. AWS or Google Compute).
- Have Bachelor Degree from reputable University with education background from Computer Science / Information Technology, Science & Technology or equivalent
- Have 4 or more years of experiences Linux OS (Red Hat Enterprise or equivalent)
- Experience with virtualization in VMWare. 4. Intermediate to expert in a scripting or programming language
- Experience deploying PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, PHP, Apache, Java JBOSS/Tomcat.
- Experience implementing CM languages ex: Openshift
- Practical experience with development best practices, tooling, and techniques.
- Proficiency with configuring and troubleshooting automated deployments utilizing CI/CD tools like Jenkins.
- Experience in drafting systems and infrastructure documentation.
- Proven experience building and deployment PaaS clusters, both onpremises and in the cloud.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, strong team player– Has experience working with global teams
- Able to speak English actively and have very good communication & interpersonal skill.
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Performance Bonus
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Banking / Mortgage
- 2 openings
About PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk.
Bank Mandiri was established on 2 October 1998, as part of the bank restructuring program of the Government of Indonesia. In July 1999, four state-owned banks - Bank Bumi Daya, Bank Dagang Negara, Bank Exim and Bapindo - were amalgamated into Bank Mandiri. The history of these four banks can be traced back to over 140 years, and together they had contributed to the beginning of the Indonesian banking sector. We are continuously seeking mutually beneficial business opportunities that create synergies, building alliances and strengthening our supporting businesses with and through our subsidiaries, notably Mandiri Sekuritas in investment banking, AXA Mandiri Financial Services in insurance, Bank Syariah Mandiri in Sharia banking, Bank Mantap in micro banking, and Mandiri Tunas Finance in multi-finance. In 2011, Bank Mandiri acquired Mandiri AXA General Insurance (MAGI), a joint-venture between Bank Mandiri and AXA Societe Anonyme, to strengthen Bank Mandiri's penetration into the general insurance business. With various subsidiaries that support our businesses, we have further strengthened our position as a prominent financial holdings institution in Indonesia. Bank Mandiri consistently provides the best service for the company, employees and customers. As the results, we received several awards within this years (i.e. Top Companies 2022: The 15 best workplaces to grow your career in Indonesia by Linkedin; World's Best Bank 2022 by Forbes; Indonesia Outstanding Acclaimed Company 2021 by Warta Ekonomi; iNews Maker Award by iNewsTV; 19th Annual Best Sub Custodian Bank Awards 2021 by Global Finance Magazine; Top Corporate Social Responsibility Award 2021 by Top Business).