Fraud Special Investigation Staff
PT Bank KB Bukopin Tbk
- Jakarta Selatan, IndonesiaKav 50-51, Jalan Mt Haryono, Cikoko Kel., Pancoran, Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaJakarta SelatanDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Carry out special investigations according to assignments (including compiling and reviewing data to be submitted to the Special Investigation Manager);
- Carry out an objective, fair, thorough and timely investigations into allegations/indications of fraud that occured;
- Prepare and coordinate with related parties to obtain relevant evidence/documents;
- Conduct interviews with perpetrators and related parties which can be used at the basis for analyzing fraud incidents.
- Prepare a fraud findings report to be submitted to the Special Investigation Manager on a timely manner.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably from Law, Business Administration, or IT. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Experienced with data analysis (especially with Ms.Excel & PPT);
- Strong analytical and issue identification;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Willing to Work From Office in KB Bukopin Headquarter (Pancoran, South Jakarta).
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Safety and Security
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Jalan Mt Haryono, Cikoko Kel., Pancoran
- Banking / Mortgage
- 2 openings
About PT Bank KB Bukopin Tbk
KB Bukopin as a trusted public company has strengthened its existence as a banking institution that delivers competitive advantage in the field of Micro, Small, Medium and Cooperative (MSMC) Business, supported by its commercial and consumer segment. The implementation of operational programs has further enhanced Bank Bukopin's public service by delivering "the bank for all payment" icon. The improvement of service quality and other innovative product development of the Bank has further built a strong relationship with the customers and its business partners across the country. All of these intensive measures have brought KB Bukopin to a new era and geared up for sustainable growth, with one aim of delivering the best value for all the stakeholders. As of March 31, 2021, KB Bukopin's shares were 67% owned by KB Kookmin Bank, PT Bosowa Corporindo 10.03%, the Republic of Indonesia 3.18% and the public reached 19.78%. On February 23, 2021, after obtaining approval from the OJK on February 8, 2021, the Company, announced a change in the name and new logo of PT. Bank Bukopin, Tbk. to become PT. Bank KB Bukopin, Tbk. As Known KB Bukopin with a new tag line "Together, we are the financial stars."