Information Technology (IT) Consultant
PT Bank KB Bukopin Tbk
- Jakarta Selatan, IndonesiaKav 50-51, Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta, Jalan Mt Haryono, Cikoko Kel., Pancoran, IndonesiaJakarta SelatanDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Develop aplications based on requirements;
- Become a counterpart for third-party partner in project implementation;
- Perform technical and designs.
- Minimum 1 year experience with one or more progamming language (Java Based) and familiar with SQL Query language;
- Having knowledge of project management;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Able to work in team;
- Able to Work from Office in KB Bukopin Headquarter (Pancoran, South Jakarta).
Fresh graduates with internship experiences are welcome to apply.
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jalan MT Haryono, Cikoko Kel., Pancoran
- Banking / Mortgage
- 5 openings
About PT Bank KB Bukopin Tbk
KB Bukopin as a trusted public company has strengthened its existence as a banking institution that delivers competitive advantage in the field of Micro, Small, Medium and Cooperative (MSMC) Business, supported by its commercial and consumer segment. The implementation of operational programs has further enhanced Bank Bukopin's public service by delivering "the bank for all payment" icon. The improvement of service quality and other innovative product development of the Bank has further built a strong relationship with the customers and its business partners across the country. All of these intensive measures have brought KB Bukopin to a new era and geared up for sustainable growth, with one aim of delivering the best value for all the stakeholders. As of March 31, 2021, KB Bukopin's shares were 67% owned by KB Kookmin Bank, PT Bosowa Corporindo 10.03%, the Republic of Indonesia 3.18% and the public reached 19.78%. On February 23, 2021, after obtaining approval from the OJK on February 8, 2021, the Company, announced a change in the name and new logo of PT. Bank Bukopin, Tbk. to become PT. Bank KB Bukopin, Tbk. As Known KB Bukopin with a new tag line "Together, we are the financial stars."