As a Talent Acquisition Associate, your career in exploring the industry of Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) starts here. You will be expected to do the following tasks, including but not limited to:
- Creating and maintaining job postings through international job boards for US-based corporations
- Conducting interviews and assessments for US-based candidates following the recruitment-cycle
- Maintaining candidate relationship from sourcing to onboarding
- Regularly coordinating with offshore clients and hiring managers for business and hiring demands
- Fresh college graduates welcome to apply!
- High school graduates must have at least 1 year of working experience in any field
- Excellent written and oral English communications skill
- Binding drive to shift your career track into Recruitment
- Must be willing to be trained to follow Recruitment processes and conduct assessments and interviews as a Recruiting professional
- A strong individual contributor able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidate must be willing to work on a permanent and fixed graveyard shift
- Experience in the BPO industry is a huge advantage
- Must be willing to work in Ayala, Makati or in Greenhills, San Juan
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.