- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 8 days
- Recruiter responds
- 5% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a month ago
- Real Estate / Mortgage
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 14,000.00 - 18,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- #55 Tinio St., Brgy Addition Hills, Mandaluyong City, Mandaluyong, Philippines
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply;
- Experienced HR Associates have an advantage;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Under the guidance and supervision of the Operations Manager and direct supervisor, the HR Associate provides leadership in execution of the full range of HR services ensuring their transparency and integrity and ensures execution of transparent and efficient HR services. The HR Associate promotes a collaborative, client-oriented approach and supports to the maintenance of high staff morale.
1. Ensures effective administration and implementation of HR strategies and policies, adopts processes and procedures focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Organization of recruitment processes including drafting job description, provision of input to job classification process, vacancy announcement, screening of candidates, participation in interview panels.
- Full compliance of records and reports with rules, regulations, policies, procedures and strategies; effective implementation of the internal control framework.
- HR business processes mapping and elaboration of the content of internal Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in HR management in consultation with the direct supervisor and office management, control of workloads of the staff.
- Provision of information to the management and staff on strategies, rules and regulations.
2. Ensures effective administration of human resources focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Implementation of recruitment processes including drafting job description, provision of input to job classification process, vacancy announcement, screening of candidates, participation in screening, interview and panels .
- Creation/update of positions in HRIS, performing the functions of Position Administrator on full position management, as HR Administrator on hiring & benefits enrolment, setting up banking information, and as Absence Processor, entering and granting absence entitlements (annual leave, sick/uncertified leave, paternity/maternity and Compensatory time off) .
- Input and tracking of all transactions related to positions, recruitment, benefits, earnings/deductions, retroactivities, recoveries, adjustments and separations.
- Maintenance of the staffing table.
- Maintenance of the rosters including e-rosters.
3. Ensures proper staff performance management and career development focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Provision of background information and facilitation of the performance appraisal process and maintenance of the related data.
- Participation in preparation of Whole Office Learning plan and individual learning plans in consultation with the Senior Management, HR Analyst and Learning Manager.
4. Ensures facilitation of knowledge building and knowledge sharing focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Organization of trainings for the operations/ projects staff on HR issues.
- Synthesis of lessons learnt and best practices in HR.
- Sound contributions to knowledge networks and communities of practice
CREATING COMMUNITIES, TRANSFORMING LIVES
Property Company of Friends, Inc., more popularly known asPROFRIENDS, is a property development company that started operations in February 1999. It was established by a group of dynamic individuals who espoused a common vision of creating communities and transforming lives by providing affordable, good quality homes. Most of our projects are based in Cavite and Iloilo but we are rapidly expanding to other areas such as Bacolod and Cagayan De Oro. We already have completed 17 projects, and there are 9 projects ongoing. Along with the phenomenal growth of our operations, our need for young and dynamic talents has greatly increased.
Our aim in transforming lives does not only echo to our clients but also among our employees as we continuously expand and innovate within the industry of property development. At ProFriends, we cater opportunities for career and personal development whilst fulfilling our ultimate purpose of improving society as we know it. With giving back what we have learned, there is confirmation that we have, indeed, brought justice to our formative years of education and experience.
PROFRIENDS is a trusted, God-centered partner in building homes and communities that transform lives.
To be the Developer-of-Choice and industry prime mover in property development.
WHY JOIN US?
ProFriends is an equal opportunity employer that has built its way up from a million peso start to a multi-billion peso venture and has been a respected force in the business for more than 15 years now. We may be relatively young, but the feats we have done in this amount of time are reputable.
Here at ProFriends, we VALUE what you decide to bring to the table; and here you WILL be heard, you will feel involved, and ultimately, you will be important. Your position with us will be based on your core strengths, while you cultivate them, and we, as we fill in for weaknesses, if there may be any.More importantly, you’re not just an employee, you’re FAMILY. With the familial nature ingrained in our company’s culture, here at ProFriends you will never be too far from home.You may ask how a company that has built over 35,000 quality houses could be so people-centered, and rightfully so. But looking at the bigger picture, this same company built its way from the ground up, and it couldn’t have done this without valuing every single person. It’s all about investing in the right places, and in our case, our strength is in our people. Our business starts, and ends, with you.
At ProFriends, you, our workforce, are our best asset and you make our company stride with the currents of our demanding industry. Our doors are open for future dynamic team members so don’t be just another number, dream big, walk with the right people and make your career your legacy.
JOIN THE PROFRIENDS TEAM NOW.