Social Media Specialist
- Makati, Philippines3F, 3F, 3F DMCI Homes Corporate Office, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
At Propelrr, social media is more than just likes, comments, and shares. Social Media Specialists must have a solid understanding of how each platform works and how to create content that sparks conversation and engagement for the intended audience in each platform.
The successful candidates must also be able to:
- Create and execute social media strategy from a thorough research
- Generate, edit, and publish content that translates a brand's goals and objectives.
- Understand the demands of the brand's audience to be able to optimize its content.
- Turn data into insights and recommendations that will help propel a brand's social media efforts to a new level.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Advertising/Media, Journalism, Linguistics/Languages, Mass Communications, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Strong professional written and verbal communication skills
- At least one year hands-on experience in Social Media Management, Digital Marketing or any related field
- Knowledge in Social Media platforms, tools and analytics software
- Confidence to take the lead and guide the team when necessary
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Driven, passionate and self-motivated
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Analyzing Data
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Communications
- Social Media Management
- Mass Communication
- Advertising & Public Relations
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 3F, 3F DMCI Homes Corporate Office, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Digital Marketing Company
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.