Digital Sales Consultant
- Taguig, Philippines608, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 25,000.00 PHP / monthPHP25,000.00MONTH
- Full time
We are looking for young professional digital sales consultants to introduce our digital
services to various companies in the Philippines across different market segments.
Our service serves as a guide for people/brands on how they are on digital, measures how they use their digital assets and aims to aid these users to simplify their provided assets and maximize them.
Our mission is to simplify technology, data, and information to
aid humans and enterprises of all sizes to navigate and excel in the digital world.
- Establish a deep understanding and product knowledge, eg. can explain what technology is without actually using technology or make a senior C-Level executive understand the need for a digital transformation of their flour milling company.
- You will be responsible for the sale of our product and create a long-standing, relationship with your customers and prospects. This includes, but not limited to:
- Sales lead generation from cold calls and supplement calls
- Sales lead generation from your own network
- Sales lead generation from your existing customers
- Analyze and implement the business sales measure
- Maintain a close relationship with existing customers after sales
- Identify opportunities for new business
- College graduate of any course
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Willing to be trainined, coached, and mentored (no experience required)
- Interet savvy, loves using social media or the internet
Perks and Benefits
- Performance Bonus
- Telephone Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Digital Marketing
- Time Management
- Rapport Building
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.