- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 6 days
- Recruiter responds
- 33% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 days ago
- Retail Industry
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Primer Star Center, 2282 Leon Guinto Street, Malate, Manila 1004 Philippines, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- College Graduate, preferably Mechanical or Electrical Engineering;
- 2-3 Years of working experience in Engineering/Maintenance head, preferably in resort or hotel;
- Willing to be assigned in Silang, Cavite.
Summary and objectives:
- Responsible for the continuous functionality of equipment and machinery, oversee routine maintenance, and organize repairs.
- Work with other department heads in order to maintain facilities and minimize costly breakdowns in the process.
- Develop plans to improve overall reliability and safety of hotel operating equipment for guests, personnel, and overall operation.
- Lead the team to become resourceful and innovative in executing solutions to problems, and to work more efficiently.
Specific tasks and duties:
- Develop maintenance plans and procedures
- Carrying out routine maintenance work and respond to equipment faults
- Identify machine breakdown problems
- Carrying out quality monitoring of specific assignments and projects
- Inventory of supplies and stocks
- Monitoring and controlling maintenance costs
- Deal with emergencies, unforeseen problems and repairs
- Practice safety policies and procedures among subordinates and co-employees
- Create proper filing system, storing guidelines or tools and materials for maintenance
General tasks and duties:
- Orient, train, monitor, evaluate and discipline employees under his/her supervision.
- Organize the activities and productivity of the employees under his/her supervision.
- Report for duty punctually wearing the complete and prescribed working uniform.
- Participate in the any departmental meetings and activities.
- Provide courteous and professional service at all times.
- Attend continuous training and development programs of the hotel.
- Maintain good working relationship with colleagues and other departments.
- Ensure awareness of departmental standards, policies and procedures among the team.
- Obtain complete understanding of and adhere to the resort’s Code of Conduct.
- Obtain complete understanding of and adhere to the hotel’s policy relation to fire, hygiene, health, and safety.
- Protect confidentiality of information processed by the department.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Company Car
Primer Group of Companies is the exclusive licensee, distributor and retailer of various international brands, such as Tumi, Fitflop, World Traveller and Victorinox Luggage, Jansport, The North Face, Columbia Sportswear, Union Inks and York Air-conditioning. We also operate all the Travel Club, Grind, R.O.X, and Bratpack stores nationwide. We are also involved in the area of industrial products and services through the production and distribution of chemical printing products, retail and maintenance of ACMV and HVAC units with after-sales services and creative graphic design and services.