Sales Account Partner / Sales Associate
- Quezon City, Philippines157 Kamias Road, Diliman, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
This position is responsible for the generation, development, expansion, and maintenance of the PBC market base with the aim of providing quality specialty meats and service that is consistent with the organization’s Mission, Vision, Values, and Goals whilst maximizing profitability at all times.
The Sales Account Partner / Sales Associate is also tasked to serve as a conduit between PBC and its customers by providing a seamless communication that will render efficient and effective servicing of client needs through regular or periodic field sales activities.
BASIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Relationship Enhancement: Ensures that routine service calls are scheduled to the current set of clients in order to get regular updates on issues/concerns/new requirements of clients through an effective and strategic Weekly Sales Itinerary Report. Teaming with the Sales Coordinator to ensure proper coordination, communication, and resolution of client inquiries, comments, suggestions, and complaints. Makes calls on clients to ensure continued customer satisfaction and demonstrates new products and services.
- Negotiation and Analysis: Ensures optimum business deals are secured. Contacts customers and makes presentations demonstrating the outstanding quality of products and features of service offered by PBC. Exercises good judgment in the administration of optional pricing programs.
- Business Opportunities Identification: Identifies and develops clientele offering the greatest potential. Determines, understands and meets customers’ needs and requirements in order to guarantee business continuity through an effective account monitoring system. Promotes and sells PBC products and services.
- Business Development: Accurately documents and files customer needs and requirements to ensure consistency of solutions and clarity of instructions among all team members.
- Market Intelligence: Performs continual market research and analysis of market conditions in order to assist management in determining sales and marketing strategies that will suit the customer’s requirement
- Collection: Assists the Finance Team in the closure of unpaid invoices aged above the agreed term or any A/R Collection issues and concerns.
- College graduate, preferably in any business, marketing, nutrition or food technology programs.
- Having relevant experience in Sales and Marketing preferably in the food industry is a plus factor.
- Knowledgeable in software applications.
- Effective communication (oral and written) and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical ability, with high levels of initiative and drive.
- Customer focused, result-oriented, and team player.
- Knowledge of basic computer operations – MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Google Apps.
- Excellent PR and pleasing personality.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Primebeef Company, Inc.
Meat Importer and Trader based in Kamias, Quezon CityPrimebeef Company, Inc. marks its beginning in 1992, sourcing quality meat products to cater to various market demands. In 2004, the company rebranded into the name it has now, as a bid to answer local food lovers’ desire for excellent beef. Proudly Filipino-owned, Primebeef has extended its meat selections beyond prime and choice grade beef; it is now known for its excellent lamb and pork products as well. After offering exclusively uncooked options, the brand eventually branched out to cooked-meat selections, as a response to the demands for more convenient cooking and preparation. Home-grown complimentary products such as steak rubs and sauces were eventually made available, creating a holistic meat experience for discerning customers. To this day, Primebeef continues to thrive as an organization committed to excellent products and services. With products sourced from the best suppliers in the world, Primebeef has become known as a veritable expert in its field, and offers a wide range of meat cuts that will suit various cooking styles and recipes. While its services and products have changed throughout the years, Primebeef remains solidly committed to reaching out to more and more Filipino households, believing that the finest quality meats can be enjoyed in every Filipino home.