The Research Analyst is responsible for market studies for various clients, market forecasting and trend analysis, maintenance, update and preparation of data needed for writing statistical reports and real estate publications. He/she is also tasked to conduct data gathering from various sources, data processing and analysis, financial analysis, report writing and presentation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts data gathering from various sources, data processing, and analysis, financial analysis, report writing and presentation
- Conduct market studies for various clients and prepares research publications
- Responsible for the collection, maintenance, update and preparation of data needed for writing statistical reports and real estate publications.
- Provide market forecasting and trend analysis as required
- Responds to all internal and external client demands for data and information on the market in a timely and precise manner
- Supports leasing associates by providing market analysis, statistics, and research
- Work closely with the Brokerage, Marketing, and Business Development team to enhance company presentations, possible new service pitches and act as these teams’ value-add member.
- Must possess a Degree in Economics, Management, Communication Research, Technical Communications or any social science courses. Those who graduated with related courses.
- Excellent organizational skills and analytical skills
- Solid written and oral communication skills and ability to work independently and collaboratively
- High level of analytical skills and problem solving ability
- Accuracy, attention to detail and prioritization skills
- Very adept at deductive reasoning.
- Efficient in data gathering and data reporting.
- Proactive worker who can work with minimum to no supervision
- We put high value in someone with integrity, honesty, and company loyalty.
Perks and Benefits
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Company Car
- Gym Membership
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Data Visualization
- Content Writing
- Organizing and Planning
- Report Writing
- Infographic Design
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Creative Writing
- Applied Economics [Industrial Economics] and BS Management of Financial Institutions
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Writing and Content
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 1472-1476 Scout Borromeo Street, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Commercial Real Estate
- 5 openings