Business Development Officer | Davao City
- Davao City, PhilippinesJ.P. Laurel Avenue , Davao City, Davao Region, PhilippinesDavao CityDavao RegionPhilippines
- Full time
The Business Development Officer is responsible for prospecting for and negotiating with new landowner/s by networking, cold calling, advertising, roaming/scouting around the designated areas. Develop business proposals for new and existing clients. He/she is also tasked to build strong customer relationships to generate a high volume of prospective clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with Business Development Manager & Managing Director to achieve revenue goals
- Negotiate with prospective property owners about the advantages of the services being offered and follow up with them in order to secure properties
- Research, identify and visit areas to secure new properties for the company to market.
- Assist in company's branding and media communication activities such as press releases, newsletters, marketing collaterals, and website
- Develop business proposals for new and existing clients
- Build strong customer relationships to generate a high volume of prospective clients.
- Develop and maintain a database of property listings.
- Work closely with the Sales department to design and execute pre-agreed strategies built around developing new business growth
- Define and follow up of yearly targets and objectives
- Develop and implement strategies for new services
- Determine new opportunities by analyzing business needs
- Develop and deliver the business plans through carrying out research, formulate
- market analysis and deliver accurate business reports
- Serves as a lead facilitator both internally and externally for projects
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
- Perform other related tasks as needed.
- Preferably with previous experience in Business Development, Sales or Marketing from real estate or other service-oriented industries.
- Above-average negotiation & communication skills
- Highly resourceful
- Ability to build strong and lasting relationships with clients
- Can work with minimum supervision
- Team player
- Pleasing/pleasant personality.
- We put high value in someone who has integrity, honesty and company loyalty.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Company Car
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
- Business Correspondence
- Presentation Skills
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Business Development
- Marketing Communications
- Public Relations (PR)
- Communication Arts and BS Business Management
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- J.P. Laurel Avenue, Davao City, Davao Region, Philippines
- Commercial Real Estate
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.