- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor, 1472-1476 Scout Borromeo Street, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The main responsibility of the Research Manager is to spearhead his own department and set objectives for his team. He is also responsible for the management and coordination of internal and external research projects of PRIME and for giving professional guidance and advice to the business in a form of a Market Study (Qualitative & Quantitative), Market Surveys, Various Forecasting Reports, Feasibility Studies, Sector Studies and Cost-Benefit Studies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage PRIME's research team of highly intellectual individuals.
- Responsible for setting research objectives and spearheading research projects for the team.
- Tasked to generate concise, complete, and relevant data to address these research objectives.
- Generates Complete Market Study (Qualitative & Quantitative), Market Surveys, Various Forecasting Reports, Feasibility Studies, Sector Studies and Cost-Benefit Studies.
- Create and produce economic reports on the local and regional statistical areas, in relation to employment data, population growth and other metrics that affect the country’s economy and commercial real estate market
- Lead quarterly market statistics process which comprises of collation, verification, and finalization of data for the local market reports and contributions to national reports
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in a research-related position that covers real estate properties and developments
- Must possess a Degree in Economics, Statistics, Applied Mathematics. (Those who graduated with related courses are very much welcome to apply.)
- With Master’s Degree in Economics, Statistics, or Applied Mathematics have an advantage
- Experience in research is preferred, especially with commercial real estate experience
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solving skills, and ability to process and analyze data; strong writing skills are required
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent organizational skills and organizational skills
- Solid written and oral communication skills and ability to work independently and collaboratively
- We put high value in someone with integrity, honesty, and company loyalty.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Company Car
- Performance Bonus
- Content Writing
- Organizing and Planning
- Statistical Analysis
- Communication Skills
- Data Analysis
- Data Management
- Applied Economics [Industrial Economics] and BS Management of Financial Institutions
- Communication Research
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Writing and Content
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor, 1472-1476 Scout Borromeo Street, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Commercial Real Estate
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.