We are looking for an HR Associate who could help us handle our human resources team.
HR Assistant Job Description:
- Creating effective treatment plans that include counseling or other methods;
- Maintain proper records of employee attendance and leaves;
- Assist Human Resources Manager in policy formulation and/or other HR duties;
- Ensure smooth communication with employees and timely resolution to their queries;
- Help validate & interview applicants (only during our busy times).
Who We Are:
At our organization, we are highly focused on providing a world-class customer experience. Every decision should be made on the basis of ensuring we are delivering on this promise while also supporting our team and organization. We really foster a welcoming environment for questions and discussions.
About The Position:
- The original shift for this position is part-time 1:00 PM to 5:30 PM MST (3 AM to 7:30 AM PHT). But, during your training period for 2-4 weeks or more, you will work under the shift of your reporting supervisor (3 PM to 7:30 PM MST / 5 AM to 9:30 AM PHT).
- (30 min unpaid break is included in the shifts)
- You will be under a 2-month evaluation. Your starting monthly salary would be PHP24,000/month for full-time and PHP12,000/month for part-time, the rate in CAD is $3.5/hour. After the evaluation, your salary will increase to PHP28,000/month for full-time and PHP14,000/month for part-time, the rate in CAD is $4/hour.
- Your salary is paid out in Canadian dollars twice a month - on the 5th and 20th of each month
- There are 15 different ways you can choose to get paid with us; PayPal, Wise, Cryptocurrency, and more.
- Great working environment and culture
- Opportunity to learn a lot and develop your career
- Opportunity to stay with us long-term
- Remote position (work from home and save time & money)
If you are interested, please fill this form out so we can validate you accordingly:
- Superb verbal and written communication skills;
- Must be familiar with database systems and common HR applications;
- Great time management skills;
- Has an experience with HR counseling;
- Aptitude to empathize with employees and help them open up;
- Proven experience in developing effective treatment plans.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Performance Bonus
- Change Management
- Analyzing Data
- Conflict Resolution
- Interpersonal Skills
- Employee Relations