- Aims to train and mold new employees of Operations’ processes, workflows, and in-and-outs.
- Provide a better training environment and cater including scenario-based, module-based, and video-based training.
- Responsible for the creation and updating of training materials/resources.
- Responsible for assessing trainees’ behavior, attitude, motivation/morale, knowledge, communication skills, and other skill sets.
- Expected to endorse highly qualified trainees to Operations.
- Initiate refresher training, updated processes discussions to uptrain/upskill employees.
- Onboards and trains onshore/absorbed employees from an acquisition.
- Experience facilitating training tailored to suit a diverse audience;
- Demonstrated time management and prioritization skills;
- Will widen once exposure to Operations’ day-to-day by allotting phone time to cater inbound calls
**Trainers are responsible for ensuring their courses are relevant, engaging and appropriate for trainees. It’s also very important for Trainers to ensure their courses are up to date, and that their own qualifications and training remain current.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Decision-making skills.
- In-depth knowledge of the Operations/Property Management process & services
- Advanced research skills.
- An excellent judge of character and have great adaptability skills.
- Strong personality that can overcome objections, pressure & stress.
- Keen to details and data
- Background and knowledge about property management
- Have a minimum 2 years trainer experience
- Work experience in managing people is a plus.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Classroom Management
- Relationship Management
- Training Facilitation
- Training Needs Analysis
- People Management
- Data Management