- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Strong work ethics with no attendance issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Has high attention to details
- Effective/strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong personality that can overcome objections
- Great negotiation skills
- Flexible to weekend and graveyard schedules.
- Background and knowledge about property management and retention are a plus.
- Possesses a positive attitude and is highly motivated.
- Hardworking and goal-oriented.
- Articulate and very persuasive.
- Can work well under pressure.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Organizing and Planning
- Chat Support
- Customer Service
- Reading Comprehension
- Technical Skills
- Critical Thinking
- Communication Skills
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Customer Service
- Educational Requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- RGBirrey Architectural Bldg., Domsat Road, San Rafael, 8000 Davao City, Philippines.
- Real Estate / Mortgage
- 200 openings
About Poplar Homes
Poplar Homes - your lifetime real estate partner, using innovation to deliver unbeatable value and freedom to all homeowners and residents—from renting to buying and beyond. We're an AI-driven proptech company in tireless pursuit to provide solutions to housing challenges—helping our residential rental owners and their residents achieve success in their entire real estate journey. Based in San Jose, CA, we serve the San Francisco Bay Area, San Diego, Los Angeles, Riverside, Orange County, Denver, and Seattle areas. Greg Toschi, Rico Mok, and Chuck Hattemer founded Poplar Homes (formerly Onerent) in 2014. The company serves over 75 cities on the West Coast of the US with plans to expand nationally. Its headquarters is in Cupertino, California.