- Makati, Philippines, 121 Paseo de Roxas , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Procurement Officer is expected to support and execute the following tasks:
- Review and process Purchase Orders
- Receives purchases and check requests from throughout the facility, checks for accuracy, and forwards to university procurement office
- Maintain Inventory and identify stock level
- Maintains contact with vendors regarding orders and merchandise, new products, market conditions, and trends
- Receives, inspects, and distributes merchandise to requestors; files damage claims with vendors if applicable.
- Prepares periodic reports related to purchasing & inventory control
- Conducts annual on-site inventory, prepares inventory listings to include the location and status of all equipment.
- Evaluates the quality and appropriateness of supplies and equipment; conducts cost/quality comparisons prior to submitting requests to procure from the Department Head.
- Pleasing personality
- Familiar with the procurement processes
- Strong emphasis on accuracy and detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, such as Excel
- Good time management and organizational skills
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 121 Paseo de Roxas, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Commercial Real Estate
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Point Blue
Point Blue is founded on the unwavering belief that five star design and property management are achievable at every price point in today’s rental market.
Our mission is to widen access to apartment living for Manila’s professionals without requiring them to sacrifice style and convenience. We address the housing needs of young professionals; creating sustainable, beautifully designed and master planned spaces where they can relax, thrive and commune with their peers.
We build our projects using material specifications and design inputs from the Philippines' leading architects, designers, housing developers and contractors. We pair our design sense with the commitment to first class property management.
We are in the process of launching several more projects with the medium term goal of delivering 2,000+ units over the next few years.