IT System Developer
We are looking for a candidate who is knowledgeable in Corporate Information Technology Systems. He/she is expected to develop, maintain, and monitor all existing systems and oversee the entire IT infrastructure.
Main tasks are the following covering the following:
- Ensure excellent functionality of present pipelines
- Enabling effective data management across all departments of the company (including automation of processes)
- Creating dashboards and conducting orientation to its proponents and end-users
- Pogram/implement the back-end development for improvement of new and existing systems
- Measure and monitor system performance, availability, and reliability
- Implements ticketing system
- Supervise the delivery performance of the team
You will be supported by an IT Team and will be working closely with the Business Analysts.
- Experienced with Corporate Systems
- Familiar with different Information Technology facets
- Management and coordination
- Reliable and a team player
- Strategic and critical thinker
- Accommodating and action taker
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Processing Information
- Information Analysis
- Technical Support
- Information security
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Point Blue
Point Blue is founded on the unwavering belief that five star design and property management are achievable at every price point in today’s rental market.
Our mission is to widen access to apartment living for Manila’s professionals without requiring them to sacrifice style and convenience. We address the housing needs of young professionals; creating sustainable, beautifully designed and master planned spaces where they can relax, thrive and commune with their peers.
We build our projects using material specifications and design inputs from the Philippines' leading architects, designers, housing developers and contractors. We pair our design sense with the commitment to first class property management.
We are in the process of launching several more projects with the medium term goal of delivering 2,000+ units over the next few years.