- Makati, PhilippinesPioneer House Makati, 108 Paseo de Roxas Street, Legaspi Village 1229, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
AN OVERVIEW OF YOUR ROLE
You will be responsible in managing and developing existing accounts by launching programs to achieve the organization's business expansion and retention strategies. You will also need to preserve good relationship with existing accounts.
Accounts Management and Servicing
- Services existing accounts of assigned agents.
- Gathers market information from assigned clients/intermediaries through the Client Call Report.
- Entertains valued agencies from time to time in accordance with prescribed policy.
- Monitors accounts of assigned agents.
- Responds to queries received from direct clients and agents.
- Evaluates viability of Aviation insurance applied by the agent, within underwriting guidelines prior to endorsing application to underwriter.
- Prepares proposals for Aviation insurance for direct clients and agents.
Renewal of Existing Accounts
- Reviews the file folders of Assured/s.
- Monitors expiring policies.
- Prepares the “45 days renewal notices” for submission to the department head.
- Sends out renewal notices through the messenger or through fax.
- Reconciles accounts of agents.
- Monitors and follows up collection of outstanding accounts of agents.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent. Nursing and allied science/medical courses are also welcome.
- At least 2 years of sales experience, either in accounts acquisition or management, advantageous if in the insurance industry.
- Must have excellent communication and relationship management skills.
WHAT WE NEED
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) – Assertive, pleasant and convincing. Ability to express oneself clearly.
- Adaptable - Remain efficient by adapting to changing situations
- Leadership potential - Ability to provide direction and guidance to a group of people.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills - Identify problems, recognize important information and come up with a solution
- Stress Tolerance - Balance and defuse inner tension and stresses
- Strategic mindset - Innovates through analysis of issues and trends and how these link to the organization's competitive position.
- Market research skills - Gathering, analyzing ang interpreting information about a market.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Pioneer House Makati, 108 Paseo de Roxas Street, Legaspi Village 1229, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.