General Accountant/Coop Administrator
- Pasig, PhilippinesPasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Responsible for administering the Credit Cooperative Program of the Company, she will be the point-of-contact of all employees regarding the membership to the cooperative as well as prepare and process the required documentations for their availment of the savings program and loan facility.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and process the membership, saving and loan applications of employees.
- Endorse qualified loan applications to the Cooperative's Board of Directors for further review and approval.
- Develop and implement Credit Cooperative standard policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all transactions conform to such standard policies and procedures.
- Record and keep accurate books of accounts of the credit cooperative.
- Prepare and submit reports to Finance and the Board of Directors concerning the financial performance and management of the Credit Cooperative's Fund.
- Schedule and organize BOD meetings and Membership Assemblies
- Educate and raise awareness of employees to the benefits of membership to the Credit Cooperative
- Submit required reports to the Cooperative Development Authority for compliance with regulations and attend relevant training requirements.
- Compute and release members' dividends on time as well as their dues upon termination of their membership from the Cooperative.
- Process monthly online BIR Remittance of the cooperative.
- Submit and comply to the required reports of Cooperative Development Authority.
- Process the renewal of business permit of the cooperative.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, income statement, trial balance and other reports.
- Graduate of BS Accountancy or Banking and Finance
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Must have considerable experience working in the same capacity for an Employees’ Credit Cooperative
- Knowledgeable in Credit Cooperative Development Authority rules and regulations
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.