- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 91% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 days ago
- Geodetic Engineering Land Surveying Survey Relocation Topographic As-built GPS
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 819-B Torres St., Mandaluyong, Philippines
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering.
- Highly Analytical.
- Assertive and confident in presenting data and ideas to people at all levels.
- High interest on tasks that requires great attention to details.
- With strong desire for self-improvement.
- Math skills must be at least basic college graduate level
- Must be familiar with Microsoft office, cad, windows and Google applications is an advantage but not required.
- No minimum work experience required.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Training to become a contracted full time employee to those accepted and are willing to be trained. One of the company’s top priorities is to make the work place fun. We try to have monthly bonding activities, we encourage competition and games to monitor progress. The company prefers to promote from within. Complete benefits under the law. The company’s clientele range from normal land owners to large land developers.
Busy, fast-paced, results – oriented, client-centered, growing geodetic engineering office specializing in land surveying: relocation, topographic, subdivision, as-built and route surveys.
Seeks reliable, trustworthy, passion to be number 1, strong faith, reasonable, professional, good teamwork skills, uses best practices, good communication skills, takes constructive criticism well and results-oriented individuals.
Primary Responsibilities and work environment include:
- Coordination of projects and stress management.
- Monitoring of organizational efficiency.
- Develop, implement and monitor systematic manpower scheduling tool that will ensure effective operation manpower scheduling and training.
- Systems documentation and charting, implementation of ISO standards.
- Optimization of work flow and equipment.
- Safety and Health management.
- Promotion of the company’s core ideology
Secondary Responsibilities and work environment include:
- Conduct probability and regression studies.
- Compile operational data to develop cost or time estimates, schedules or specifications.
- Supply chain management.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
We are small company and need good people to become big
- We have a commission system for employees who refer projects for the company
- Employee referral fee program
- Complete benefits under the law. SSS, Pagibig, Philhealth
- Company's goal is to be the best in the field and wants to build the ideal work environment
- Every month, we target a gimik for the entire company
- For operations and field employees, they are allocated food allowance. 100 if half day. 200 if whole day.
- Payroll computes taxes with Di Minimis or Tax Deductions up to the first P15,000.00