On the job trainees - Geodetic or Civil Engineering
- Maynila, Philippines
- Full time
- Field work with use of different survey equipment
- Drafting of survey field work
- Management of survey teams
- Preparation of reports
- Management of research in government agencies and utility companies
- Project management and budgeting
- Customer relationship management
- Work environment is mostly in the office with occasional field work for managerial training
- Mostly field work or drafting for entry level engineers
- Promotion of the company’s core ideology
Geodetic or Civil Engineering – Fun place to work. Don’t take our word for it, ask our staff
Busy, fast paced, results – oriented, client centered, growing geodetic engineering office specializing in land surveying: relocation, topographic, subdivision, as-built and route surveys.
Seeks reliable, trustworthy, passion to be number 1, strong faith, reasonable, professional, good teamwork skills, uses best practices, good communication skills, takes constructive criticism well and results oriented individuals.
Perks and Benefits
- Performance Bonus
- Cartography software
- Operations Analysis
- Geodetic Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineering [Construction Technology and Management]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.