Position Purpose: To deliver administrative, clerical and financial management assistance to the Urban School-based Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) Project delivered by the Philippine Red Cross in partnership with the Korean Red Cross through the Health Services
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Assist the program team with the purchase process, recording, summarizing and classifying financial transactions
- Organize and deliver administrative and clerical support
- Facilitate and coordinate program expense reimbursement and advances
- Prepare and maintain accurate financial records.
- Bachelor's Degree in Commerce, Business Administration or related field
- Minimum of 1 year work experience in administrative and finance support
- Experience in book-keeping is advantage
- Demonstrated proficiency with applications such as Word, Excel, PPT
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Business Administration
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.