- 37 EDSA corner Boni Avenue, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Full time
Position Purpose: To support the Blood Services programs at the Philippine Red Cross national Blood Center as a Medical Technologist.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Performs laboratory procedures specifically related to blood banking.
- Exercises technical and scientific functions in the laboratory.
- Collects samples from blood donors.
- At least a Bachelor's / College Degree in medical or nursing field.
- Registered Medical Technologist.
- Preferrably with a minimum of 2 years practical experience as a Medical Technologist.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Medical Technologist
- Medical Field
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.