Accounts Receivable Officer
- Taguig, PhilippinesTaguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 18,000.00 - 20,000.00 PHP / monthPHP18,000.0020,000.0018,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Strictly implement the financial management system, accounting system and business management system established by the company;
- Timely input the payment receipt every day, and complete daily monthly statement;
- Prepare the aging analysis table of accounts receivable every month, and indicate the name, amount, time and reasons of the customer and explain if the receivable have not been collected in the credit period;
- Check whether the accounts receivable subsidiary ledger, general ledger and relevant vouchers are consistent every month, and confirm the accounts receivable balance by letter of confirmation to monthly statement customers regularly;
- Responsible for regular statistics and update of the schedule of accounts receivable;
- Assist and supervise sales to check the monthly statement customer's general bill and collection items;
- Responsible for arranging, binding and filing of vouchers;
- Complete other tasks assigned by superior leaders actively.
- College degree or above, major in accounting or financial management;
- At least 1-year working experience in accounts receivable post or equivalent position;
- Independently completed the supervision and management of income accounting, analyzed the causes of the problems found in the income audit and proposed solutions;
- Independent accounting working ability and good learning ability;
- Good organization, coordination, communication skills and teamwork spirit, and able to work under pressure;
- Proficient in financial management software and office software;
- Serious and responsible at work, with good professional ethics.
- University of the Philippines/Ateneo DE Manila University/ De La Salle University/University of Santo Tomas fresh graduates preferred
- Good English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Performance Bonus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.