Medical Account Officer
- 3 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 7 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 92% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 6 hours ago
- Health and Medical
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 11,000.00 - 13,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- 5F STI Holdings Center, Makati, Philippines
- Must be a Licensed Nurse;
- With at least 6-months of experience in Clinical setting;
- Must have good communication and customer service skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Responsible for the supervision and monitoring of retainer Clinic account from personnel deployment to medical-related programs and events.
- Actively participates in the ocular inspection of Retainer accounts.
- Participate in evaluating OSH set-up to ensure compliance of OSH standards.
- Checks and monitors daily attendance and conduct spot checks as necessary to validate DTS of Retainer personnel.
- May act as Reliever Nurse in emergency cases or as the need arise.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Company Car
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
PhilhealthCare, Inc., one of Philippines' top 1,000 corporations, is a healthcare service provider which provides clients access to quality and affordable healthcare services for their preventive and curative needs through its wide range of product lines. PhilCare's winning combination is its financial strength and more than 33 years of technical expertise to back-up its commitment to deliver personalized quality customer care. PhilCare is a member of Philippines First Group of Companies spearheaded by the Philippines First Insurance Company (PFIC), the first Filipino domestic non-life insurance company (established in 1906). PFIC's solid financial footing and vast experience from its more than one hundred years of existence make it one of the country's leading non-life insurance companies.