Corporate Sales Officer
- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
1. Sales Account Management
- Study and gain sufficient knowledge of Company products and services;
- Generate and qualify leads;
- Source and develop client referrals;
- Prepare sales action plans and strategies;
- Schedule sales activities and follow up results/outcomes of these activities;
- Make sales calls to new and existing clients;
- Personally develop and/or assist in the development of presentations of Company products and services to current and potential clients;
- Conduct or participate in the presentation of Company products and services to current and potential clients;
- Negotiate with clients and assist in them in the completion, collation, submission of all documentary requirements to enable them to avail of the Company’s products and services;
- Personally develop and/or assist in developing sales proposals;
- Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person;
- Ensure and enhance customer service satisfaction and good client relationships;
- Perform quality checks on product and service delivery;
- Monitor and report on sales activities and follow up for management;
2. Marketing Function
- Assist in the development and maintenance of sales and promotional materials;
- Assist in planning and conducting direct marketing activities;
- Participate in marketing and sales events;
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development;
3. Sales Training
- Conduct product training, as and when required by your immediate or Department head;
- Train/assist clients to effectively and efficiently avail of the Company’s products and services
5. Report and Document Management
- Develop and maintain a customer database;
- Maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports;
- Coordinate with other Departments as and when necessary to carry out tasks and responsibilities.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- At least 1 year corporate sales experience
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets
- 13 Full-Time position(s) available.
Who are we looking for?
- Confident, self-driven, and persistent individual
- Excellent communicator and presenter
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.