Personal Assistant (Executive Asst.)
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- Application deadline
- in 6 months
- Recruiter responds
- 14% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 15 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- W Global Centre, 9th Avenue corner 30th street, 30th corner 9th, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
Office Equipment Operation
Business Administration [Business Management]
Behavioral Sciences [Organizational & Social Systems Development] and BS Legal Management
- Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Supply Management, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Organization, Time Management, Presentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Travel Logistics, Verbal Communication
- Knowledgeable in Google drive and Google docs
- Computer and internet savvy
Enhances executive's effectiveness by providing information management support; representing the executive to others.
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the office
- Organizing and maintaining files and records
- Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments
- Managing projects and conducting research
- Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations
- Making travel and guest arrangements
- Providing quality customer service
- Working in a professional environment
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
We are lucky to live at an amazing time, when the internet is revolutionizing the world around us. The internet has kick-started one of the most incredible waves of innovation we will ever see. The first wave of this innovation is the business model – creating the 1st Online Pawn Shop in Southeast Asia.This is a completely new way of doing business in the industry, truly disruptive, created by genuine visionaries. But as the idea matures, like any idea, innovation doesn’t stop, it moves down the chain into execution, operations and delivery. How do we do it better, faster, deliver better service for customers, and accept more items at the highest valuation and lowest interest rate? This is where we play, and where we must win. To become the market leader, we have to innovate every day in providing the best service for our customer. This is a once in a generation opportunity to be part of something that will change an industry that has been around for more than 3000 years. We at PawnHero are seizing this opportunity with both hands. Contact us today if you are ambitious, hardworking and eager to be a part of a class A team. Get to know the heroes at PawnHero, who work every day to make dire times easier for heroes like you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrVaj2Aj1jM