Personal Assistant (Executive Asst.)
- Taguig, Philippines
- Full time
Enhances executive's effectiveness by providing information management support; representing the executive to others.
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the office
- Organizing and maintaining files and records
- Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments
- Managing projects and conducting research
- Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations
- Making travel and guest arrangements
- Providing quality customer service
- Working in a professional environment
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Supply Management, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Organization, Time Management, Presentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Travel Logistics, Verbal Communication
- Knowledgeable in Google drive and Google docs
- Computer and internet savvy
- Office Equipment Operation
- Business Correspondence
- Telephone Skills
- Relationship Management
- MS Office
- Record Keeping
- Business Administration [Business Management]
- Behavioral Sciences [Organizational & Social Systems Development] and BS Legal Management
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- W Global Centre, 9th Avenue corner 30th street, 30th corner 9th, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.