Human Resource (HR) Manager
- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs
- Maintains and enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Knowledge of the following:
- Human Resources Management,
- Benefits Administration,
- Performance Management,
- Communication Processes,
- Compensation and Wage Structure,
- Supports Diversity,
- Classifying Employees,
- Employment Law.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- King's Court Building 1, Chino Roces Ave, Legazpi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Airlines / Aviation
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Pan Pacific Airlines
Pan Pacific Airlines is a start up Airline Company which is schedule to fly by the end of the year. It’s an opportunity for a highly creative, motivated and intelligent person such as you to be exposed and learn about the airline industry. Pan Pacific Airlines is a start up Airline Company which is schedule to fly by the end of the year. It’s an opportunity for a highly creative, motivated and intelligent person such as your self to be exposed and learn about the airline industry.