- Responsible for the program design, scripting and coding based on functional requirements, flowcharts, modules' logical sequence and workflow.
- Collaborates with project team members for system integration and data flow process.
- Must fulfill system documentation requirements.
- Shall practice Agile-Scrum software development methodology.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Must be knowledgeable with the following: C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Bootstrap/HTML5, JQuery, JASON, XML
- At least 1Year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Must be familiar with database programming, scripting, and creating stored procedures/functions.
- Must have working experience with any of the following databases: MS SQL Server, ORACLE, MySQL
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Innovative, self-starter, resourceful and result-oriented.
- Efficiently manages quality of work and ability to deliver on-time.
- Must have good communication skills both oral and written.
- Able to handle troubleshooting, unit testing and debugging of the application.
- Knowledge of Geographic Information Systems is a plus
- Must be knowledgeable in C#
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 135 Dela Rosa Street, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1229 Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines
- Software Developer/IT Company
- 5 openings
About Pacific Data Resources (Asia) Inc.
Pacific Data Resources (Asia) Inc. is the leading provider of end-to-end Geographic Information System (GIS) solutions in the country, with more than 15 years of experience on automated mapping and facilities management using the latest technologies on data development and applications development. We continue to expand our expertise with innovative ideas and methodologies. Our solutions help multinational companies (local and abroad) form sound and intelligent decisions which enable them to provide better products and services to their respective customers. WHY JOIN US? Our people are leaders in their fields with extensive industry experience. Be a part of this technology-savvy family. We share with our clients the desire to constantly find new ways to improve existing technologies and closely work together to invent new tools. If you like challenges in the fast-paced IT world, and if you have a passion for excellence, then we will welcome you warmly. We promote "Work-Life Balance" and maintain a fun working environment. Because work is not work when you're having fun. Feel accomplished without compromising your personal life.