- Responsible in gathering, analyzing, simplifying and organizing project requirements.
- Responsible in designing software process flow; planning and monitoring project implementations;
- Create test cases and conduct layers of QA.
- Assist in planning software deployment and manage project acceptance.
- Responsible for sending reports on a Daily, Weekly and Monthly basis.
- Strong technical writing skills and adept in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; capable of creating presentations for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Capable of understanding and managing systems development.
- Has leadership skills, has initiative, creative and open for innovation.
- Can work well with a team.
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Report Writing
- Software Testing
- Presentation Skills
- Project Management
- Communication Skills
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Libran House, Legazpi St, 1223 Makati, Philippines
- Software Developer/IT Company
- 1 opening
About Pacific Data Resources (Asia) Inc.
Pacific Data Resources (Asia) Inc. is the leading provider of end-to-end Geographic Information System (GIS) solutions in the country, with more than 15 years of experience on automated mapping and facilities management using the latest technologies on data development and applications development. We continue to expand our expertise with innovative ideas and methodologies. Our solutions help multinational companies (local and abroad) form sound and intelligent decisions which enable them to provide better products and services to their respective customers. WHY JOIN US? Our people are leaders in their fields with extensive industry experience. Be a part of this technology-savvy family. We share with our clients the desire to constantly find new ways to improve existing technologies and closely work together to invent new tools. If you like challenges in the fast-paced IT world, and if you have a passion for excellence, then we will welcome you warmly. We promote "Work-Life Balance" and maintain a fun working environment. Because work is not work when you're having fun. Feel accomplished without compromising your personal life.