Sales Training Officer
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a month ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Pacific Cross Center, 2nd Floor, Left wing, Door No. 6 Matina Town Square, Mac Arthur Highway, Matina, Davao City, Philippines
Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Graduate of any business or medical courses.
- Preferably with at least 2-years of training experience.
- A related experience in the Insurance or HMO industry is an advantage.
- Must be optimistic, assertive, people-oriented, critical thinker, team player and flexible.
- Must be highly computer literate and must have excellent communication skills.
- Competitive benefit package awaits the successful candidates.
In general, as a Sales Traning Officer, you will be responsible for the end to end training process. Specifically, it will include:
- Ensuring that all training materials and process documentation are updated as processes change and stored in the appropriate knowledge base tool for the team.
- You have to ensure consistency among all employees roles of Medical Sales by providing refresher training, as required, to strengthen technical and soft skills or to introduce new/changed processes.
- Develop/utilize tools to measure employee understanding and ensure knowledge transfer has occurred during training and follow through at a later date to ensure knowledge has been retained.
- Provide Sales Managers/Team Leaders with feedback on employee success in training and additional areas of development for future training needs.
- Develop new training curriculum based on changing development needs of the team.
- Manage the continuous recruitment need of Medical Sales.
- Coordinate with vendors and third party providers of training.
- Perform other related projects / special assignments that may be assigned from time to time.
Pacific Cross knows that good health and the security of your loved ones are some of the most important things in your life. We want to help you protect what you value most by understanding and managing the risk for you. Think of us as your “professional worriers”. We’ve made it our business to understand the physical and financial strains that come with becoming ill or having an accident. We think about what could happen to you when you travel, and think of ways to protect you and those traveling with you. We want to help you prepare for the worst and the unexpected, so that if and when they happen, they become easier to deal with. Pacific Cross wants to help you achieve peace of mind - so that you don’t lose sleep worrying about the financial consequences of illness or accidents. You can rest easy knowing that we’ve got you covered OUR VISION.To be our client's recommend medical and travel insurance provider. OUR MISSION.To help our clients protect their health and financial well-being by providing value for money medical and travel insurance products. OUR VALUES. Integrity and Honesty, Customer Focus and Malasakit, Competence, Teamwork, Task Ownership and Responsibility and Results