- Establish relationships with real estate / property companies to generate business development opportunity.
- Plan & oversee business development efforts for OYO Indonesia in assigned city / region with a goal to on-board high-quality apartments / hotels on to OYO networks.
- Identify new apartments / hotels that meet OYO standards in terms of location, pricing, infrastructure quality, owner willingness etc. and pitch OYO's partnership proposal.
- Negotiate OYO's commercial agreement with interested apartments / hotels.
- Strengthen relationship with existing property owner & other relevant stakeholders.
- Work closely with revenue management team to drive topline for the partner apartment / hotels.
- Collaborate with other teams in OYO such as operations, marketing, pricing, customer support, finance etc. to ensure smooth functioning of properties on day-to-day basis.
- 1 - 2 years of high quality experience in sales / business development, sales or partnerships from insurance, banking, telco, quick service restaurant, e-commerce, fin tech, or property.
- Strong analytics skills and ability to structure complex commercial arrangements.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Thrives in a role that requires meeting new people, building and maintaining relationships.
- High degree of ownership, roll-up-your-sleeve attitude & wiliingness to get task completed.
- Comfortable working in cross-functional setups requiring the candidate to collaborate with multiple teams locally as well as globally.
- Local market knowledge of BANYUMAS.
- Willing to be relocated
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Completed associate's degree
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Banyumas, Central Java (Jawa Tengah), Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 10 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.